Pages

Sunday 24 July 2016

Rating NZ Olympic uniforms

Rating NZ Olympic uniforms.

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\2012 NZ Uniform.jpg
1. The best uniform I like the most is 2012's team because it's black and white and that is new Zealand colours and the only thing I hate about the uniforms is the polka dots on the girls dressers but other than that this was the best.



2. The second uniform I liked was 2004's uniform because I like the ferns on it and I just think it needed more white in it because there's more black then white and tbh the only white think on the uniforms is the white fern.

Image result for NZ 2004 olympic uniforms

3. Last but not least 2008's uniform I kind of like their uniform the only thing I like about the uniform is the fern because it is black and white but they should of made the t-shirt white and  the silver fern black but who cares it's their uniform not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.